UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICESWet & dry furniture & upholstery cleaning in Essex County, MA
A Deeper Cleaning For A Healthier Home
Don’t worry, we get it. It can be difficult to keep furniture and other upholstery clean. And if you have kids or pets, it’s that much harder. Thanks to Chem-Dry on the North Shore, your furniture doesn’t have to stay dirty. Regular furniture cleaning can make your home seem fresh, clean, and like new. Give us a chance to wow you with our upholstery cleaning service. You might be surprised!
Tested and Proven Results
We wanted to know just how effective our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process was, and wanted to be able to back-up our successes with real numbers! So we called up a leading independent laboratory to come and test it out. The lab concluded that Chem-Dry’s HCE process removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from upholstery. The allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen.
Other Chem-Dry Advantages:
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- No dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your furniture, saving you money on future cleanings.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture and any upholstered item.
- Chem-Dry’s fabric protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your furniture’s material.
- We also clean leather furniture!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the following areas: North Suburban Area of Boston (In Middlesex County & Essex County) including Gloucester, Rockport, Beverly, Newburyport, Salem, Lynn, Reading, Winchester, Stoneham, North Reading, Wakefield, Amesbury, Danvers, Medford, Malden, MA and surrounding areas.
Chem-Dry on the North Shore
Carpet, Wet & Dry Upholstery, Area Rugs, Tile & Marble Cleaning in Middlesex & Essex County, MA
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-Noon
24 Hour Answering Service
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.