PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the greater Boston area
Remove Pet Stains & Smells Forever
In a perfect world, pets would never leave messes or stains on carpets. Unfortunately, we all know that accidents do happen and they’re often not easy to clean up. Something like urine can seep deep below the carpets and ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. This can be expensive to take care of and replace. That’s why we developed our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service that can save even the most severely damaged carpets. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains. Our odor removal process is also effective when it comes to removing odors in your home, including smoke and others.
Schedule an Appointment with Chem-Dry on the North Shore Today!
Facts About Pet Urine in Your Carpet
When a pet has an accident on the carpet, the urine quickly seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. On top of that, many pets will begin to do the business in the same sport every time. The damages can start to rack up and the smell can pack a punch. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Casual cleaning won’t resolve this odor! That’s why we created our P.U.R.T.® solution to handle those stains and smells! When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues.
Contact Chem-Dry on the North Shore today to get a free pet odor consultation!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the following areas: North Suburban Area of Boston (In Middlesex County & Essex County) including Gloucester, Rockport, Beverly, Newburyport, Salem, Lynn, Reading, Winchester, Stoneham, North Reading, Wakefield, Amesbury, Danvers, Medford, Malden, MA and surrounding areas.
Chem-Dry on the North Shore
Carpet, Wet & Dry Upholstery, Area Rugs, Tile & Marble Cleaning in Middlesex & Essex County, MA
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm
24 Hour Answering Service
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.